I am hear to wow you today with this AMAZING recipe! Whether you CBD infuse it, or make it as it, you will not believe how incredible this is, with very few ingredients!
Before we get started I just want to quickly mention a few things: Firstly,use the beer of your chosing! The Alcohol content basically cooks out of this recipe so I don’t want you to think I’m giving you a recipe to get you drunk! If you prefer to cook without any alcohol, you can easily substitute this recipe with carbonated water or non alcoholic beer for absolutely the same flavors! Using cold beer is fine. but letting it hit a room temp. level has a better effect for rising. and secondly, DO NOT skip the step with adding the melted butter to the top 20 minutes before its done baking! It really takes the bread to the next level. and Lastly, if you would like to CBD infuse this with tincture, simply add 3/4 droppers of your favorite tincture once you add the beer- Here we go!
- 3 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon table salt
- 2 to 4 tablespoons granulated sugar, depending on how sweet you like your bread
- 12 ounce bottle of beer , room temperature
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted, plus additional for greasing the loaf pan
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoons of Garlic Powder
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. and butter your pan of choice.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, garlic, salt, and sugar. Pour in beer (and CBD) and stir just to combine. Add cheddar, and mix through. For a tender bread, don’t over-mix. Batter will be thick and won’t have a totally smooth appearance.
- Spoon batter into the prepared loaf pan and spread it out so it reaches all four corners.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes, until a cake tester inserted into the center of the loaf comes out with just a few moist crumbs attached. With 15-20 minutes left of baking time, add melted butter all over the top and finish baking!
- Let the bread cool in the pan for 5 minutes, then move onto a wire rack. Slice the bread when it’s just slightly warm or room temperature and enjoy!
P.S. We are hoping you love the new layout out of our brand spanking new website with fast processing! Thank you all for sticking with us!